A young guy goes into a pharmacist’s to buy some condoms.
The pharmacist tells him that the condoms come in packs of three, nine or twelve and asks which pack size he wants.
“Well,” he says, “I’ve been seeing this girl for a while and she’s really hot and I’m pretty sure tonight’s the night.
She’s invited me to have dinner with her folks but after that we’re going out and I’m pretty sure I’m going to get lucky. So you’d better give me the twelve-pack.”
The young man makes his purchase and leaves.
Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents He asks if he might give the blessing and they agree.
He begins the prayer: “Lord, for what we are about to receive . . .” then continues praying for several minutes.
The girl leans over to him and says, “You never told me that you were such a religious person.”
He leans over to her and whispers, “You never told me your dad was a pharmacist.”

No comments:
Post a Comment