August 22, 2012

Joke of the Day - Dildo Sale

A young lad starts a new job in a sex shop. His boss has to go on an errand, so he leaves the lad in charge of the shop.

After a while a black lady enters the shop and starts browsing the dildoes.

“May I be of assistance, madam?” enquires the lad.

“How much are your dildoes?” she replies.

“They’re all £40.”

“In that case I’ll have a white one. I’ve never had a white one before.”

Next, in comes a white woman, who asks the same question and gets the same answer.

“I’ll buy a black one,” she says, “I’ve never had a black one before.”

In comes a blonde. “How much are your dildoes?”

“They’re all the same, £40 for the white, £40 for the black.”

“Okay. But how much is that tartan one on the shelf?”

“That’s a very special dildo, madam. It’s £165.”

“I’ll have it,” says the blonde, and she leaves with her purchase.

The boss returns and asks the lad how he got on. “Pretty good, actually,” came the reply, “I sold one white dildo, one black dildo, and I sold your Thermos flask for £165.”

 

Want more ? Please visit thejadedcritic.blogspot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment